The Short walking boot offers a solution to a number of indications related to the forefoot, mid-foot and hind foot injuries, as well as some ankle injuries.
The main indications for the Short are:
- Metatarsal fracture
- Stress and stable fracture of the foot
- Bunionectomy, hallux valgus
- Soft tissue injury
- Severe ankle sprain
The Short has a durable, semi-rigid shell that helps support the limb while providing protection. The pre-inflated front panel and two adjustable distal aircells, housed within the shell, provide compression and support. SoftStrike technology absorbs and dissipates shock, while the light weight and lab-tested rocker sole combine to encourage a natural gait and a continuation of everyday activities.
- Polypropylene shell
- High density polyethylene front shell
- Nylon straps
- Thermoplastic polyurethane inflation pumps
- Nylon outer, polyurethane foam and polyester inner mesh
- Polyester binding
- EVA outer sole and rubber insole