This is the conventional EVA heel raise, reinvented!
Opening Special 20% OFF
Ever wondered if the heel raise you supply your patients actually provides the lift you require? Did you know that most heel raises on the market taper from the back of the heel, meaning that the actual height of the heel raise under the center of the heel (and therefore the leg) could be much less that your require? Having the correct heel raise is especially important when treating a leg length difference, or plantar flexion deformity of the ankle or mid foot.
The Foot Care Solutions heel raise has a precise flat raise under the entire plantar surface of the heel, and the taper only begins beyond this point, guaranteeing your patient will have the exact lift you want. If you and your patient demand a precise heel raise solution, then this product is your answer!
What are the other unique features?
- Left and right specific raises for a precise shoe fit every time
- Can be placed directly into the shoe or to the base of a insole or orthotic
- Durable adhesive back to ensure a semipermanent bond
- Firm Shore A 50 EVA - minimises the chance of compression
- Sold in 3 thicknesses – 4mm, 6mm and 8mm – raises can be combined to make many different thicknesses
- Sold bagged in 5 pairs per thickness (10 individual raises)
- Packed in individual retail bag with label and bar code